Friday, December 31, 2010

Marking The End of 2010

heyy!!

The year 2010 has been one heck of a year for me. I never expected going through all I went through this year. This is the year when I had both the best & worst time of my life. It wouldn't be enough for me to tell everything in this single post, without any summarization, of course :)

I'm just not exactly in the best mood to write anything actually because I have so many things in mind to do later on, but I do have some things to share before I leave though.

I just began typing but I feel that I need to stop already. I really do have many things to say but my fingers just can't project the letters right now :( I'm just too distracted by my plans for today. Haihhh.

As this marks the end of 2010, I must say I am looking forward for a better year next year. I have so many plans in mind and I hope I can get them accomplished :) InsyaAllah :)