Monday, December 20, 2010

seek for a better paid-job

*knock* *knock*
im homeeee! GYEAHH! home sweet home~..haha..

well..its been more than 2 days i've not update my blog...sory yaa ... actually i just came back from my kampung..aaahhh~ i like the surrounding of my kampung...more less macam kampung upin ipin laa..haha
of coz there's no internet..thts whay my blog is full with the dust! whooaaa!! sound cool eyh?..hahaha..okay..im now bz seek for a job...yela...baru finish SPM kan...but the prob is..i dont know where to find it..my mom said "just take whtever job u got,yg penting experience"...so if i pick to be a drugs dealer?? haha...xperience kannn ;p

ok la...==! seriously...i segan nak mintak keje...sumtym i tfikir,,better i jadi maid on my own house...ok what! mkan mnum sure settle dah..but i dun like it...coz i dun get the freedom...u know wht i mean ryt?....of coz teen like us want to enjoy ur life....so if i still stuck in my house? how come i want to enjoy? lepak-ing...facebooking...gaming...hahah..so pplease give me some suggestion on wht kind of job should i take ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment