Thursday, December 16, 2010

where to start?

ok look...im writing down this shit just to test my writing on blog..yeah u know..when we try on a new thing..of coz we excited..haha..thats wht we call..INTRODUCTION!!..opss sorry my bad =(...okay..let me know each other...starts withhh...emm...errr..urgh! no idea at all..ok la..me first..from wht i know..my mom n dad give me this name...[ I. K. H. W. A. N]..such a nice name huh?..yeah..i love it very much..but..but..but =="...ther's always 'tapi' in our life...people call me..APAM..yes!..apam <3 nothing wrong ryt?..haha...i dun care of wht ppl want to call me..apam....balik...ikhwan...whtever it takes...its ALL goes to the SAME meaning..tht's me =D...hmmm...nothin special bout me...im not a person with a great 'power'...or.....with a lot of 'money'...so what im really love is about computer..ther's smthing tht calm me down when it goes to computer...aaahhh~..refreshing ..haha....ok..i'll introduce myself later okay...(sorry for my broken english)

No comments: